This online course introduces you to instructional design, a process that can be used to develop individual self-study learning modules or even complete courses. Following an instructional design process helps you to write materials that engage learners and ensure that they learn.
This course will cover:
- The importance of instructional design when creating digital content
- How to apply an instructional design model (ADDIE) to plan self-study modules
- Using storyboarding techniques
- Where to find multimedia content for inclusion into your learning modules
- How to convert multimedia formats
- How to evaluate your learning resources
During the course, you’ll participate in a social learning experience; learning with and from your peers.