Transform your managers into digital Leaders
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic and the likely on-going requirement for social distancing, there is an immediate need for education and training providers to develop their staff skills and approaches to digital, online and distance learning.
Our Digital Leaders in Learning Programme is available to all colleges and schools, aimed at staff who lead change.
By investing now in the professional development of staff and creating Digital Leaders in your organisation, the current challenges can be a catalyst for the long-term transformation of teaching & learning.
Key components of our programme:
- Helping staff to understand themselves as a tech-enabled leader.
- The potential of learning technology
- How to plan and implement an effective digital learning strategy
Who is the programme for?
- Curriculum Managers, Heads of Departments, Assistant Principals andAssistant Heads – and any other member of staff who lead change within their organisation.
- Particularly effective when used with a team of leaders.
How is the programme delivered?
We offer two face-to-face days or the equivalent through a webinar programme and 45 hours of online learning via our Canvas Virtual Platform. This includes a remote tutorial to review a participant’s draft digital learning strategy.
What is the cost of the programme?
Please contact us for a bespoke quote. Discounts are available for groups of ten more but individuals can join larger groups if desired.