Career College Student Case Studies and Testimonials
Career College students could be described as `different’ to students who follow more traditional academic pathways. They could also be described as creative, enquiring, passionate and open to new ways of learning, with a keen understanding that their learning provides a solid basis for an exciting career and a bright future.
We prefer the latter!
- Career Colleges’ students benefit from our effective employer-college relationships in the following ways:
- Building and developing technical skills, increasing competence and an ability to progress into skilled employment
- Further development of Soft Skills such as communicating, teamwork and problem solving
- Gaining a deeper knowledge of how businesses are run and general commercial principles
- Being provided with the opportunity for personal growth – developing self-reliance, stepping out of comfort zones and building confidence, as well as identifying strengths and preferences for future career options
- Potentially – securing a job, or an apprenticeship, with an employer
- Building valuable working relationships with employers, resulting in more meaningful references (for use in job applications)
- Our students get to learn, but they also get to experience working environments, meet (and sometimes work) with employers and start developing their careers with `real world’ experience.
Why not see what some of our students have to say – and see what they have achieved: